About Adikavi Nannaya University (ANUR)
Adikavi Nannaya University, established at Rajahmundry in April 2006 through the Government of Andhra Pradesh Act No.28 of 2006, is a unique addition to the existing Universities in India. The University aims to combine the pristine glory and the contemporary demands of educational excellence. ANUR has been striving to contribute for making India a knowledge society/economy. It offers students a remarkable range of academic courses that are paired with an extraordinary breadth of extracurricular activities, hands on exposure, and opportunities for research, independent study and public service. It is striving to be an active contributor to the ever expanding field of knowledge under the brilliant guidance and vision of the Vice Chancellor.
Department of Management Studies: ANUR, inter alia, promoted Department of Management Studies (DOMS) as one of the Departments of the University with a commitment to carve the Department as one of the premier business schools in India and impart management wisdom to the prospective efficient and energetic managers. The Department of Management Studies has been toiling to emerge as centre of excellence in management education. The mission of the Department is to contribute to the evolution and enrichment of management education, applicable in various walks of life through research, consultancy, teaching and constant industrial collaboration and interaction. It has been succeeding in maintaining consistency in producing prospective managers in sync with industry requirements.
About Rajahmundry: Rajahmundry is situated in Southern part of India, on the banks of the holy river Godavari, in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India. The biggest attraction in Rajahmundry is the river Godavari with Asia’s largest rail-cum-road bridge. Sir Arthur Cotton built an anicut (dam) in Dowleswaram. Rajahmundry is also a place for great poets.
About Andalas University
Andalas University is one of the Indonesian State Universities located in the city of Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia. The University is the oldest university outside Java Island that was officially opened on December 23, 1955 by the Vice President Mohammad Hatta. At that time, Andalas University was the fourth university which was inaugurated by the Indonesian
Government. Officially accredited / recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Universitas Andalas (UNAND) is a large (enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. UNAND offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, and associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Andalas University consists of fifteen faculties, with most located in Limau Manis, about 12 km from the center of Padang.
In 2014, Andalas University rated A for institutional accreditation and enters the cluster of Independent College in the field of research. Andalas University faculty publications indexed Scopus in 2014 increased two-fold from the year 2013.
Invited speakers :
- Prof. DR. Tafdil Husni, SE., MBA, Rector of Andalas University, Indonesia, will deliver the keynote address of the conference.
- Prof. M.Mutyalu Naidu, Vice-Chancellor, Adikavi Nannaya University, India
- Dr. Raghu Korrapati, Fellow of Institution of Valuers, USA
- Dr. Endry Martius (Vice Rector), Andalas University, Indonesi
- Prof. Rudi Febriamansyah (Graduate School), Andalas University, Indonesia
- Prof. Yonariza, Andalas University, Indonesia
- Prof. Irfan Suliansyah, Andalas University, Indonesia
- Dr. Fadjar Goembira,ST,M.Sc, Andalas University, Indonesia
- Prof. R.K. Mishra, IPE, India
Call for Papers
The International Conference on Challenges and strategies for global sustainable and green economic development, 2017 to be held at Adikavi Nannaya University Rajahmahendravaram. The theme of the conference is global sustainable and green economic development. Theoretical analyses supported by data and applied contributions are invited.
The main goal of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise. It is a platform to provide a place for academicians and professionals with interdisciplinary interests related to diversified fields to interact with members within and outside their own particular disciplines.
This conference solicit all stakeholders from government organizations, private business organisations, NGOs, Educational Organisations, training institutes and research institutes to present and discuss their academic works,share experiences and research findings pertaining to the focused areas of this conference as indicated below
Selected papers will be published in IJASEIT (a scopus indexed journal) other will be published in the proceeding
Focus Areas of the Conference
- Institutional aspects of sustainable development;
- Trade, environment and sustainable development;
- Employment, poverty and sustainable development;
- Political economy and environmental governance;
- Eco-system services;
- Environmental degradation.
- Policy prescriptions and recommendations to take appropriate measures to mitigate environmental decay for sustainable development and to conserve environment for the generations to come.
- Green Economy: Challenges of Policy Coherence;
- Green Economy and Poverty Alleviation;
- Green Inclusive Growth Model;
- Green accounting, valuation and governance;
- Ecological Sanitation and
- Green growth strategy
- Climate change management
- Role of functional managements in Sustainable development.
The above is only indicative list, allied and pertinent area papers may also be accepted.
for faculty members foreigners US$ 100 and Indian INR 1500/-
For research scholars foreigners US$ 50 and Indian INR 500/-
Accompanying person foreigners US$ 50 and Indian INR 500
(Fee includes working lunch, conference kit, field visit and course material)
Funding assistance: small amount of financial assistance to the needy participants from developing countries is available to cover accommodation and local conveyance. Needy foreign participants may request the conference organizers for financial assistance.
Date and Venue : The program will be held during 26th – 28th July 2017, at, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry-533296, India
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT : FORMAT for ABSTRACT :
- Title : Not more than 20 words
- Author : identify the institution of each author and mention the email address of the correspondent author
- Abstract : Not more than 200 words
- Keywords : Not more than 4 key words
- Please indicate the specific focus area for your abstract
been reviewed, you will be notified if it has been accepted.
We encourage early submission of abstracts and papers to facilitate registration and travel arrangements.
For Registration form click here
For further details, please contact
Prof .S. Teki
Chairman , CSGSGED
Prof. Rudi Febriamansyah Co-Chairman CSGSGED Andalas University,
Padang-25136, West Sumatera, Indonesia
Mobile : +62 81268612115